Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Lets focus on me

Yes, I said I was done posting here but I needed someplace to write that my mom isn't going to read and then want to talk about.

I'm in a major time of change in my life and I am trying to figure me out.
What I want out of a career, a life partner, school, my family, religion, all of it.
I am trying to be 100% honest with me so I can be honest with those around me.
I am loving school! I can't wait to be in the RT program. :)
I hate my job, but what's new?
I want to date. Like, for real date. Not just sleeping together.
I want to finish losing weight. I'm doing it the healthy way this time...no starving myself.
I want to feel comfortable in my skin.
I want to feel loved.
I want to feel close to God.
I want to be happy.

I am taking steps towards all of those.

If not now, when?

No comments:

Post a Comment