Monday, June 21, 2010

where i am at

"It’s not about sex at all, even though that’s the first thing that pops in your head. It’s about the love and the vibe you get from the person."

I love where we are at.
I am so happy to be back in a relationship with her.
I am SO SO happy for her that she was finally able to tell someone.
I love every minute that I spend with her.

But...

I am still a little scared.
Scared of getting hurt again.
I dont want to be, and I am trying to give this my all, but I know that, for now, there is still that little piece of my heart that I am still protecting.
Waiting a little longer to make sure it doesnt get hurt again.
I want to be able to give my all, for both of us, and I will get there, but for now I am still just a little scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment