Tuesday, August 4, 2009

ups and downs

throughout our lives we go through different phases. 
its the same with this relationship. 
we have our ups, and we have our downs, our good times and bad. 
but...if we can make it through those times and still have a strong, loving relationship then i know we can make it. 
"i love you always, i just may not always like you." 
my mom used to say that to me, and i never really understood what she meant till now. 
i will always love her. no matter what. i cant help that. 
but there are days, usually in those down times, that i dont like anything, or anyone. 
including her. and myself. 
and i am scared on one of those down days i will hurt her, and i would die if i ever did anything to hurt her. 
but then, things go back up, and i love her more than i ever had in the past. 
its those down times that build us up, that make us stronger, that make me want her even more. 
i said this to someone else today "I love her so much. And when we are together I cant even remember how it used to be."
that is the 100% truth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment